1 HOUR WASH UP

Talk about race meetings or announce upcoming events.
unclejohn

1 HOUR WASH UP

Postby unclejohn » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:54 am

So how did everyone wash up at the end of the 1 hour?
Jason

Re: 1 HOUR WASH UP

Postby Jason » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:56 pm

John,

I didn't make it this year so you could say my wash up was saving some money!

Although I've nothing to report, I'm replying so that this post isn't completely ignored and in the vain hope that this forum, like so many other ones, doesn't fade away completely.
unclejohn

Postby unclejohn » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:21 am

It was the most incident free meeting I've been to in a awhile. No ambulances and maybe not even a visit to the medical centre for anyone that I'm aware of. Did notice some debris on the track though - I lost part of a rear brake lever and the Mori carbie seemed to be flooding, fouling or the cabie emptying or something..... Still suspect the fill rate and float valve to the float bowel.
The normally reliable 4stroke motolites seemed to conspire with each other and went out on strike.
blindbear

Postby blindbear » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Apart from very cold mornings we probably couldnt have had better weather on both days .I had a very easy weekend helping shane and lindsay with the motolite and rs125 and apart from jet changes it was just mixing fuel which was a close call as we only had 2 litres left after both one hour races.Gotta feel for flapper after he got so close to a win ,very good times by cru on flappers bike,maybe next year eh.Very impressed with one 125 comuterlite times,faster than harley on kens 150 motolite ,it wasnt supposed to happen this way when the class was formulated,may need some adjustment or scrutineering.Thats my two bobs worth for today.Overall a brilliant meeting and thanks to the volunteers who organize it all.

Return to “Race Meetings & Reports”